What do you get your dad when he has everything?
Well, everything he says he wants and needs. Ties are the standard Father’s Day gift, but he’s probably already got a ton of those hanging in his closet. Maybe you should try something a little more imaginative this year.
Take a moment to think about your dad and his daily habits, hobbies, and indulgences. Is he constantly checking his iPhone, hooked on his tablet, or glued to his big screen TV? If your dad fits the description of tech obsessed, then we’ve got plenty of options that will make his special day even better.
2017 Father’s Day Gift Guide
Our gift suggestions are based on your dad’s personality, so simply choose which description matches his interests and you’re good to go.
- For the Desk Jockey Dad: A desk jockey dad lives to work. Whether he’s at home or the office, you’ll typically find him in front of his laptop being productive. All that sitting down might take a toll on his neck, back, and shoulders, though. Give him the ergonomic work station his body’s been dreaming about without having to replace his entire desk—our Adjustable Standing Desk Converter! No drill holes needed as this stand up desk converter stays in place with a secure clamp. He’ll have the flexibility to shift to the most comfortable position throughout the day, which may boost his energy levels and improve posture. At the very least, you’ll be promoting healthy habits without being a nag. Win, win!
- For the TV Junkie: The TV junkie dad comes in many forms from the sports nut to the newshound or gamer. Enhance his entertainment experience with an Eco-friendly Bamboo TV Swivel Stand. A 360 degree swivel base lets him find the best viewing angle or turn the screen to show his buddy the incredible play he missed during a snack run. The pull out drawer will help keep his media center organized with space for Blu-ray movies, games, remotes, etc. He won’t even have to get out his tools to put your present together. Bonus – this stand doubles as a desktop monitor riser, which will come in handy at the office. Plus the Bamboo material happens to be FSC® certified as sustainably harvested, so it’s good for Mother Earth as well.
- For the Roadtripper: The roadtripper dad considers himself King of the Road. He loves planning day trips and long summer excursions. Of course, he always comes prepared for every conceivable situation with a mess of supplies in the trunk. Empower him to reign in the mess with a Waterproof Trunk Organizer. The built-in removable cooler will keep his favorite beverages refreshing for pit stops and he’ll be able to easily carry the cooler on the beach or wherever the road takes him. He’ll have 3 adjustable compartments for all the important stuff, such as his laptop, gym clothes, snacks, small sporting goods, and accessories. He can cram even more stuff into multiple mesh side pockets and the lightweight design makes it easy to take the organizer in & out of his trunk.
- For the Master Relaxer: The master relaxer dad takes his leisure time seriously. In fact, he’s elevated kicking back to an art form. Make sure he’s comfortable wherever he goes with a Shiatsu Massager Pillow. This powerful pillow helps soothe his tension with deep-kneading rotating balls that target common pressure points in the neck, back, ,shoulders, and feet. The heating mechanism applies gentle warmth to tight tendons and the contoured shape likely fits where he hurts. Best of all, this massage pillow comes with adapters so he can bring it to the office or use it during his commute. The included elastic strap fits perfectly over most car headrests and chairs.
- For the Audiophile: The audiophile dad prefers analog music because digital sound just isn’t the same. He owns a huge record collection that’s probably stored in a haphazard array of milk crates. Naturally he wants to preserve his pristine record jackets because they add value to his collection and often serve as showpieces. And some of his precious records have broken or missing jackets, so he needs your assistance to organize those rare or sentimental assets. Enter the Prosumer’s Choice 12 in. Eco-friendly Vinyl Record Jackets. He’ll get a pack of 25 FSC® certified writable record jackets to protect his music from wear & tear or damage. Be sure to point out that his new jackets cover the entire album, no center hole! He might also be interested to learn that these vinyl keepsakes are made right here in Los Angeles, so you’re supporting American craftsmanship. If you feel like splurging this year, opt for the 7 in. White or 7 in. Kraft Brown varieties as well.
- For the Outdoorsman: The outdoorsman dad spends his spare time fishing, hiking, and camping. His thirst for rugged adventure leaves him to contend with all sorts of messy elements including rain, mud, and gnarly waves. Safeguard his electronics, clothes, and necessities with HydroGuard Water-resistant Dry Bags. He’ll put this lightweight gift to good use the next time he heads out into the wild and he’ll surely thank you after he encounters a storm.
No matter what your dad enjoys doing, you’re sure to choose a functional Father’s Day present he’ll use for many years to come from this list. Happy Father’s Day to you and your dad from your friends at Prosumer’s Choice!